1) Preheat oven to 350 F. Halve two acorn or Danish squashes lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds (reserve these for toasting!) and strings, wrap loosely in plastic wrap, and microwave until firm-tender. Set aside, still wrapped.
2) While the squashes are cooking, toast ~1/2 c. pine nuts in a dry pan over medium-high heat. Set aside.
3) In the same pan, brown ~ 1 lb. ground lamb, seasoned with salt, pepper, and 1 T. paprika.
4) When the meat is browned, add 2 cloves of minced garlic, one finely diced medium-sized onion, and one half of a finely diced red bell pepper. Stir and cook until the veggies start to get a little tender. Add 2-3 T of honey, stir to combine, and cook 1-2 minutes. Stir in ~1/2 bunch of chopped fresh parsley and remove from the heat.
5) Carefully unwrap the squash halves and place in a baking dish, cut sides up. Fill the cavities with the meat mixture, packing it lightly. Bake about 20 minutes, just to let everything combine.
Even the boys liked it!